Cracked, Terms and Conditions of Use covers Crack’t web site , https://yasir-252.com/, and the other related web sites operated under the yasir-252.com domain (collectively, the “Site”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS. IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THE SITE AND SERVICES ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY THAT YOU REPRESENT (“YOUR COMPANY”), THEN YOU AGREE TO BIND BOTH YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL, AND YOUR COMPANY, TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
By accessing the Site or otherwise using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this Agreement, you do not have permission to access the Site or use the Services.
In addition, you may also be asked to enter into additional agreements before being permitted to access certain of the Services. Those additional agreements are made a part of this Agreement and will govern your use of the Services covered by the additional agreements. In the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and those additional agreements, the terms of the additional agreements shall govern.
Cracked reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a modified version of this Agreement to the Site. You agree to be bound by the modified Agreement through your continued access to the Site or use of the Services.
- Registration. In order to access any Services, you will be asked to submit certain information about yourself (“Registration Information”). You represent and warrant that all Registration Information you have provided is true, accurate, current and complete.
- Email Communication. You must provide your electronic mail (“email”) address when registering to access any Service. We may use your email address, when necessary, to communicate with you regarding the administration of the Site. Occasionally, you may receive newsletters and updates with information that we deem to be of interest to the members of Cracked. If you do not want to receive newsletters and updates, you may opt out of those Services (i) during the registration process, or (iii) by emailing the address at the bottom of newsletters and updates with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
- Individual Features and Services. Certain features of the Services may have their own terms and conditions that you must agree to when you sign up for that particular product, function, or service (each an “Individual Service Agreement”). An Individual Service Agreement supplements these Terms and is hereby incorporated by reference. If any term of these Terms expressly conflicts with any term of an Individual Service Agreement, the conflicting term in the Individual Service Agreement will control. All other terms and conditions of each agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Use of the Site and the Services – Permissions and Restrictions. You may access and use the Site only for lawful purposes and solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Cracked reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Site or Services at any time and without notice. All rights not expressly granted to you under this Agreement are reserved by Cracked and its licensors.
You will not:
license, sublicense, rent, lease, loan, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Site or Services; modify or make derivative works based upon the Site or Services; reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or method of operation of the Site or Services, or authorize any third party to do any of the foregoing; access or make use of the Services and Site by scripts or automated services; impersonate any person or use a name that you are not authorized to use; or compromise violate or impair system or network security or operation.
- User Content. Some areas of the Site allow Users to post or provide content such as comments, questions, and other content or information (any such materials a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Site is referred to as “User Content”). With the exception of Results (as defined below), we claim no ownership rights over User Content created by you; the User Content you create remains yours; however, by providing or sharing User Content through the Site, you agree to allow others to view, edit, and/or share your User Content in accordance with your settings and this Agreement. cracked has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to remove any User Content that is shared via the Site.
You agree not to post User Content that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, obscene, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets); (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy. To the extent that your User Content contains music, you hereby represent that you are the owner of all the copyright rights, including without limitation the performance, mechanical, and sound recordings rights, with respect to each and every musical composition (including lyrics) and sound recording contained in such User Content and have the power to grant the license granted below. Cracked reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that Crack’t believes, in its sole discretion, violates any of these provisions. You understand that publishing your User Content on the Site is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer’s Guild of America, or any other rights organization.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
In connection with your User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant the following:
You have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Content, if any, to use such person’s name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Site and this Agreement, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use.
You have obtained and are solely responsible for obtaining all consents as may be required by law to post any User Content relating to third parties.